Major Hot Wife - Lena Starr

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

konami

Contributor
Contributor
 
Joined
Dec 11, 2023
Messages
33,327
Credits
67,165
Major Hot Wife - Lena Starr



Lena Starr - Lena Starr Learns Her Lesson

Released: September 4, 2026

LENA LEARNS HER LESSON! The sexy blonde Hotwife Lena Starr was begging me to give her a lesson. She wanted to learn about BBC and was willing to prove to me that she could be trained. When I saw her in mini skirt and and fishnets I knew I had to give her some hard dick! I made sure she got the big black cock she was craving and busted a nut inside her tight pussy lips! Check out this 18 minute BG scene today! Salute.

Preview:


MajorHotWife.26.09.04.Lena.Starr.Learns.Her.Lesson.XXX.1080p.MP4-GAPFiLL.mp4
Size: 1325 MB | Duration: 18 min | Video: 1920x1080, 10188 kbits/s, 29.97 FPS | Audio: 48000 Hz, 317 kbits/s

Download:
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
 
Back
Top